20 May 2009

In the beginning....

 

Due to personal circumstances I have had to close down my Winster-Ancestry website as from the 1st of June 2009.
I hope to eventually post most, if not all, of the website content to this blog over the next few weeks. Please bear with me as I get it up and running. I had thought I had to the end of June but today received notice that my website would be gone in six days, a bit of a shock to the system! I went into panic mode for a few hours but realised that a new blog was the best answer, so here we are.

The main Winster Family Trees on RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project will stay there for as long as WorldConnect exists and I will still be updating them from time to time - as long as I exist!
<----- You can find the link to them on the left.

Please do still continue to contact me by email if you have anything to add to the family trees, I would love to hear from you. However, I do have to limit my computer time these days so please be aware that a reply might not be forthcoming immediately.

Dawn Scotting - pandora@kci.net.nz

No comments: